OEMINE D3 contains vitamin D3 of plant origin extracted from boreal felt lichen. It can be a good alternative to the synthetic form of this vitamin.
OEMINE D3 contributes to compensate for vitamin D deficiency, which is very frequent, especially during winter and such periods at risk as pregnancy, menopause and adolescence.
The natural vitamin D of OEMINE D3 contributes to:
- maintain healthy bones and teeth*
- normal muscle function*
- healthy immune system*
- normal calcium and phosphore absorption and utilization*
- normal calcium levels*
- Vitamin D also plays an important role in cell division.
*(According to the health claims authorized by Regulation (EU) No. 412/2012)
OEMINE D3 of plant origin is recommended to:
- Babies, children and adolescents in full growth
- Senior people
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Menopausal women
- People with little sun exposure
- People with fragile bones and / or muscles
WHAT IS OEMINE D3 OF PLANT ORIGIN ?
This vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) of plant origin adopted by vegetarians comes from a particular source – boreal felt lichen. The analysis of oil extracted from this organisms showed vitamin D3 presence.
Spray bottle 0.67628 fl.oz.
Code EAN 3760234292707