OEMINE K is an innovative combination of phylloquinone or vitamin K1 (broccoli concentrate) and menatetrenone or vitamin K2 (menaQ7 made from soybeans fermented with bacillus subtilis natto).
OEMINE K contributes to bone health. So it is good for children and adolescents as these are the periods of rapid growth. It is also recommended for older people in combination with vitamin D.
Vitamin K is also known to maintain normal blood clotting*.
* According to the authorized health claims. Official Journal: Commission Regulation (EU) No. 412/2012
Oemine K is therefore recommended by:
- growing adolescents
- pregnant or breastfeeding women
- menopausal women
At EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), a group of experts has set the vitamin K requirements at :
- 10 µg for infants aged 7 to 11 months
- 12 µg for children aged 1 to 3 years
- 20 µg for children aged 4 to 6 years
- 30 µg for children aged 7 to 10 years
- 45 µg for children aged 11 to 14 years
- 65 µg for adolescents aged 15 to 17 years
- 70 µg for adults, including pregnant and breastfeeding women
Pill box of 60 capsules.
Code ACL 5136862