Since the body cannot store B vitamins, it is recommended that you take them regularly if you have signs of deficiency.
OEMINE B is particularly rich in vitamins B1, B6, B8 and B9. For their properties, this dietary supplement can have the following health claims*:
OEMINE B contributes to:
- normal cysteine synthesis
- healthy energy metabolism
- homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism
- healthy nervous system
- normal psychological functioning
- healthy blood formation, particularly red blood cell formation
- healthy immune system
- fatigue reduction
- the regulation of hormone activity (endocrine glands)
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- normal amino acid synthesis.
The B vitamins take part in cell division process.
*(According to the authorized health claims. Official Journal: Commission Regulation (EU) No. 412/2012).
The presence of Vitamin B3 (PP – UV protector) can make OEMINE B useful for protecting your skin during sun exposition.
Pill box of 180 capsules.
Code ACL 7246709
This natural health product is guaranteed gluten-free.
It is also available in 60 capsules.